The Village of Flimwell

The English village of Flimwell is mostly within the county of East Sussex and has a population of approximately 1,900.

Most of Flimwell is governed by Rother District council with the remainder being in the area of Tunbridge Wells District (B) council

Most of Flimwell is policed by Sussex Police with the remainder being policed by Kent Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Flimwell is Bexhill and Battle (60.00%) with the remainder being in Tunbridge Wells (40.00%)

Do you know where the name Flimwell comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Flimwell.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Flimwell