The Village of Forthampton

The English village of Forthampton is mostly within the county of Gloucestershire and has a population of approximately 1,400.

Most of Forthampton is governed by Malvern Hills District council with the remainder being in the area of Tewkesbury District (B) council

Most of Forthampton is policed by West Mercia Police with the remainder being policed by Gloucestershire Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Forthampton is West Worcestershire (60.00%) with the remainder being in Forest of Dean (40.00%)

Do you know where the name Forthampton comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Forthampton.


Map of the village of Forthampton