The Village of Freshford

The English village of Freshford is mostly within the county of Somerset and has a population of approximately 1,300.

Most of Freshford is governed by Bath and North East Somerset council with the remainder being in the area of Wiltshire council

Most of Freshford is policed by Avon and Somerset Police with the remainder being policed by Wiltshire Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Freshford is North East Somerset (60.00%) with the remainder being in Chippenham (40.00%)

Do you know where the name Freshford comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Freshford.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Freshford