The Village of Grayshott

The English village of Grayshott is mostly within the county of Hampshire and has a population of approximately 3,700.

Most of Grayshott is governed by East Hampshire District council with the remainder being in the area of Waverley District (B) council

Most of Grayshott is policed by Hampshire Police with the remainder being policed by Surrey Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Grayshott is East Hampshire (84.62%) with the remainder being in South West Surrey (15.38%)

Do you know where the name Grayshott comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Grayshott.


Map of the village of Grayshott

Estate Agents in Grayshott

Buying a House in Grayshott?, Browse our list of local Estate Agents below.