The Village of Great Hinton

The English village of Great Hinton is located within the county of Wiltshire and has a population of approximately 800.

Great Hinton is governed by Wiltshire council.

Great Hinton is policed by Wiltshire Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Great Hinton is South West Wiltshire (66.67%) with the remainder being in Chippenham (33.33%)

Do you know where the name Great Hinton comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Great Hinton.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Great Hinton