The Village of Great Lumley

The English village of Great Lumley is located within the county of Durham and has a population of approximately 5,500.

Great Lumley is governed by County Durham council.

Great Lumley is policed by Durham Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Great Lumley is North Durham (93.75%) with the remainder being in City of Durham (6.25%)

Do you know where the name Great Lumley comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Great Lumley.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Great Lumley