The Village of Halling

The English village of Halling is located within the county of Kent and has a population of approximately 3,100.

Most of Halling is governed by Medway (B) council with the remainder being in the area of Tonbridge and Malling District (B) council

Halling is policed by Kent Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Halling is Rochester and Strood (88.89%) with the remainder being in Chatham and Aylesford (11.11%)

Do you know where the name Halling comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Halling.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Halling