The Village of Halstock

The English village of Halstock is mostly within the county of Dorset and has a population of approximately 1,100.

Most of Halstock is governed by Dorset council with the remainder being in the area of South Somerset District council

Most of Halstock is policed by Dorset Police with the remainder being policed by Avon and Somerset Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Halstock is West Dorset (75.00%) with the remainder being in Yeovil (25.00%)

Do you know where the name Halstock comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Halstock.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Halstock