Harlesden

Harlesden is located within the county of Greater London and has a population of approximately 21,800.

Most of Harlesden is governed by Brent London Boro council with the remainder being in the area of Ealing London Boro council

Harlesden is policed by Metropolitan Police Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Harlesden is Brent Central (98.21%) with the remainder being in Ealing Central and Acton (1.79%)

Do you know where the name Harlesden comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Harlesden.

Advertisement

Map of Harlesden