The Town of Harpenden

The English town of Harpenden is mostly within the county of Hertfordshire and has a population of approximately 31,800.

Most of Harpenden is governed by St. Albans District (B) council with the remainder being in the area of Central Bedfordshire council

Most of Harpenden is policed by Hertfordshire Police with the remainder being policed by Bedfordshire Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Harpenden is Hitchin and Harpenden (98.96%) with the remainder being in Luton South (1.04%)

Do you know where the name Harpenden comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Harpenden.

Advertisement

Map of the town of Harpenden