The Village of Hatton

The Scottish village of Hatton is located within the county of Aberdeenshire and has a population of approximately 1,800.

Hatton is governed by Aberdeenshire council.

Hatton is policed by Police Scotland

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Hatton is Banff and Buchan (94.12%) with the remainder being in Gordon (5.88%)

Do you know where the name Hatton comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Hatton.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Hatton