The Village of Hawkesbury Upton

The English village of Hawkesbury Upton is located within the county of Gloucestershire and has a population of approximately 1,600.

Most of Hawkesbury Upton is governed by South Gloucestershire council with the remainder being in the area of Stroud District council

Most of Hawkesbury Upton is policed by Avon and Somerset Police with the remainder being policed by Gloucestershire Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Hawkesbury Upton is Thornbury and Yate (80.00%) with the remainder being in The Cotswolds (20.00%)

Do you know where the name Hawkesbury Upton comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Hawkesbury Upton.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Hawkesbury Upton