The Town of Hayle

The English town of Hayle is located within the county of Cornwall and has a population of approximately 9,500.

Hayle is governed by Cornwall council.

Hayle is policed by Devon & Cornwall Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Hayle is Camborne and Redruth (93.33%) with the remainder being in St Ives (6.67%)

Do you know where the name Hayle comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Hayle.


Map of the town of Hayle