The OtherSettlement of Henstridge Marsh

The English otherSettlement of Henstridge Marsh is mostly within the county of Dorset and has a population of approximately 1,000.

Most of Henstridge Marsh is governed by Dorset council with the remainder being in the area of South Somerset District council

Most of Henstridge Marsh is policed by Dorset Police with the remainder being policed by Avon and Somerset Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Henstridge Marsh is North Dorset (66.67%) with the remainder being in Somerton and Frome (33.33%)

Do you know where the name Henstridge Marsh comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Henstridge Marsh.

Advertisement

Map of the otherSettlement of Henstridge Marsh