The Village of Ilchester

The English village of Ilchester is located within the county of Somerset and has a population of approximately 2,600.

Ilchester is governed by South Somerset District council.

Ilchester is policed by Avon and Somerset Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Ilchester is Yeovil (88.89%) with the remainder being in Somerton and Frome (11.11%)

Do you know where the name Ilchester comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Ilchester.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Ilchester