Isleworth

Isleworth is located within the county of Greater London and has a population of approximately 37,000.

Most of Isleworth is governed by Hounslow London Boro council with the remainder being in the area of Richmond upon Thames London Boro council

Isleworth is policed by Metropolitan Police Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Isleworth is Brentford and Isleworth (95.28%) with the remainder being in Twickenham (4.72%)

Do you know where the name Isleworth comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Isleworth.

Advertisement

Map of Isleworth