The Village of Kemnay

The Scottish village of Kemnay is located within the county of Aberdeenshire and has a population of approximately 4,900.

Kemnay is governed by Aberdeenshire council.

Kemnay is policed by Police Scotland

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Kemnay is West Aberdeenshire and Kincardine (92.68%) with the remainder being in Gordon (7.32%)

Do you know where the name Kemnay comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Kemnay.

Advertisement

Warning: array_chunk(): Size parameter expected to be greater than 0 in /home/streetlist/public_html/locations/place.php on line 374

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/streetlist/public_html/locations/place.php on line 376

Map of the village of Kemnay