The Village of Killin

The Scottish village of Killin is mostly within the county of Stirling and Falkirk and has a population of approximately 1,200.

Most of Killin is governed by Stirling council with the remainder being in the area of council

Killin is policed by Police Scotland

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Killin is Stirling (76.92%) with the remainder being in Perth and North Perthshire (23.08%)

Do you know where the name Killin comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Killin.

Advertisement

Warning: array_chunk(): Size parameter expected to be greater than 0 in /home/streetlist/public_html/locations/place.php on line 374

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/streetlist/public_html/locations/place.php on line 376

Map of the village of Killin