The Village of Kiltarlity

The Scottish village of Kiltarlity is located within the county of Inverness and has a population of approximately 2,000.

Kiltarlity is governed by Highland council.

Kiltarlity is policed by Police Scotland

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Kiltarlity is Inverness, Nairn, Badenoch and Strathspey (62.50%) with the remainder being in Ross, Skye and Lochaber (37.50%)

Do you know where the name Kiltarlity comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Kiltarlity.

Advertisement

Warning: array_chunk(): Size parameter expected to be greater than 0 in /home/streetlist/public_html/locations/place.php on line 374

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/streetlist/public_html/locations/place.php on line 376

Map of the village of Kiltarlity