The Village of Kingswells

The Scottish village of Kingswells is located within the county of City of Aberdeen and has a population of approximately 5,200.

Kingswells is governed by Aberdeen City council.

Kingswells is policed by Police Scotland

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Kingswells is Aberdeen North (94.87%) with the remainder being in Aberdeen South (5.13%)

Do you know where the name Kingswells comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Kingswells.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Kingswells