The Town of Kirton in Lindsey

The English town of Kirton in Lindsey is located within the county of Lincolnshire and has a population of approximately 4,100.

Most of Kirton in Lindsey is governed by North Lincolnshire (B) council with the remainder being in the area of West Lindsey District council

Most of Kirton in Lindsey is policed by Humberside Police with the remainder being policed by Lincolnshire Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Kirton in Lindsey is Scunthorpe (92.31%) with the remainder being in Gainsborough (7.69%)

Do you know where the name Kirton in Lindsey comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Kirton in Lindsey.

Advertisement

Map of the town of Kirton in Lindsey