Lambeth

Lambeth is located within the county of Greater London and has a population of approximately 19,700.

Most of Lambeth is governed by Lambeth London Boro council with the remainder being in the area of Southwark London Boro council

Lambeth is policed by Metropolitan Police Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Lambeth is Vauxhall (94.52%) with the remainder being in Bermondsey and Old Southwark (5.48%)

Do you know where the name Lambeth comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Lambeth.

Advertisement

Map of Lambeth