The Village of Lea

The English village of Lea is mostly within the county of Herefordshire and has a population of approximately 1,700.

Most of Lea is governed by County of Herefordshire council with the remainder being in the area of Forest of Dean District council

Most of Lea is policed by West Mercia Police with the remainder being policed by Gloucestershire Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Lea is Hereford and South Herefordshire (80.00%) with the remainder being in Forest of Dean (20.00%)

Do you know where the name Lea comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Lea.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Lea