The Town of Leighton Buzzard

The English town of Leighton Buzzard is mostly within the county of Bedfordshire and has a population of approximately 40,000.

Most of Leighton Buzzard is governed by Central Bedfordshire council with the remainder being in the area of Buckinghamshire council

Most of Leighton Buzzard is policed by Bedfordshire Police with the remainder being policed by Thames Valley Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Leighton Buzzard is South West Bedfordshire (96.83%) with the remainder being in Buckingham (3.17%)

Do you know where the name Leighton Buzzard comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Leighton Buzzard.

Advertisement

Map of the town of Leighton Buzzard