The Village of Leybourne

The English village of Leybourne is located within the county of Kent and has a population of approximately 3,500.

Leybourne is governed by Tonbridge and Malling District (B) council.

Leybourne is policed by Kent Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Leybourne is Tonbridge and Malling (90.91%) with the remainder being in Chatham and Aylesford (9.09%)

Do you know where the name Leybourne comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Leybourne.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Leybourne