The Village of Limpley Stoke

The English village of Limpley Stoke is mostly within the county of Wiltshire and has a population of approximately 1,400.

Most of Limpley Stoke is governed by Wiltshire council with the remainder being in the area of Bath and North East Somerset council

Most of Limpley Stoke is policed by Wiltshire Police with the remainder being policed by Avon and Somerset Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Limpley Stoke is Chippenham (80.00%) with the remainder being in North East Somerset (20.00%)

Do you know where the name Limpley Stoke comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Limpley Stoke.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Limpley Stoke