The Village of Lintmill

The Scottish village of Lintmill is located within the county of Banffshire and has a population of approximately 500.

Most of Lintmill is governed by Moray council with the remainder being in the area of Aberdeenshire council

Lintmill is policed by Police Scotland

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Lintmill is Moray (75.00%) with the remainder being in Banff and Buchan (25.00%)

Do you know where the name Lintmill comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Lintmill.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Lintmill