The Village of Llandogo

The Welsh (and English) village of Llandogo is mostly within the county of Gwent and has a population of approximately 1,900.

Most of Llandogo is governed by Sir Fynwy - Monmouthshire council with the remainder being in the area of Forest of Dean District council

Most of Llandogo is policed by Gwent Police with the remainder being policed by Gloucestershire Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Llandogo is Monmouth (66.67%) with the remainder being in Forest of Dean (33.33%)

Do you know where the name Llandogo comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Llandogo.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Llandogo