The Town of Llandysul

The Welsh town of Llandysul is located within the county of Dyfed and has a population of approximately 1,900.

Most of Llandysul is governed by Sir Ceredigion - Ceredigion council with the remainder being in the area of Sir Gaerfyrddin - Carmarthenshire council

Llandysul is policed by Dyfed-Powys Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Llandysul is Ceredigion (87.50%) with the remainder being in Carmarthen East and Dinefwr (12.50%)

Do you know where the name Llandysul comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Llandysul.

Advertisement

Map of the town of Llandysul