The Village of Llanfihangel-ar-arth

The Welsh village of Llanfihangel-ar-arth is located within the county of Dyfed and has a population of approximately 1,300.

Most of Llanfihangel-ar-arth is governed by Sir Gaerfyrddin - Carmarthenshire council with the remainder being in the area of Sir Ceredigion - Ceredigion council

Llanfihangel-ar-arth is policed by Dyfed-Powys Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Llanfihangel-ar-arth is Carmarthen East and Dinefwr (60.00%) with the remainder being in Ceredigion (40.00%)

Do you know where the name Llanfihangel-ar-arth comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Llanfihangel-ar-arth.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Llanfihangel-ar-arth