The Village of London Colney

The English village of London Colney is located within the county of Hertfordshire and has a population of approximately 10,400.

Most of London Colney is governed by St. Albans District (B) council with the remainder being in the area of Hertsmere District (B) council

London Colney is policed by Hertfordshire Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in London Colney is St Albans (93.94%) with the remainder being in Hertsmere (6.06%)

Do you know where the name London Colney comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about London Colney.

Advertisement

Map of the village of London Colney

Estate Agents in London Colney

Buying a House in London Colney?, Browse our list of local Estate Agents below.