The OtherSettlement of Medstead

The English otherSettlement of Medstead is located within the county of Hampshire and has a population of approximately 3,300.

Most of Medstead is governed by East Hampshire District council with the remainder being in the area of Winchester District (B) council

Medstead is policed by Hampshire Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Medstead is East Hampshire (80.00%) with the remainder being in Winchester (20.00%)

Do you know where the name Medstead comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Medstead.

Advertisement

Map of the otherSettlement of Medstead

Estate Agents in Medstead

Buying a House in Medstead?, Browse our list of local Estate Agents below.