The Village of Milborne Port

The English village of Milborne Port is mostly within the county of Somerset and has a population of approximately 3,600.

Most of Milborne Port is governed by South Somerset District council with the remainder being in the area of Dorset council

Most of Milborne Port is policed by Avon and Somerset Police with the remainder being policed by Dorset Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Milborne Port is Somerton and Frome (76.92%) with the remainder being in West Dorset (23.08%)

Do you know where the name Milborne Port comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Milborne Port.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Milborne Port