The Village of Moulton

The English village of Moulton is mostly within the county of Suffolk and has a population of approximately 1,400.

Most of Moulton is governed by West Suffolk District council with the remainder being in the area of East Cambridgeshire District council

Most of Moulton is policed by Suffolk Police with the remainder being policed by Cambridgeshire Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Moulton is West Suffolk (80.00%) with the remainder being in South East Cambridgeshire (20.00%)

Do you know where the name Moulton comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Moulton.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Moulton