The Village of Mountsorrel

The English village of Mountsorrel is located within the county of Leicestershire and has a population of approximately 9,100.

Mountsorrel is governed by Charnwood District (B) council.

Mountsorrel is policed by Leicestershire Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Mountsorrel is Charnwood (82.76%) with the remainder being in Loughborough (17.24%)

Do you know where the name Mountsorrel comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Mountsorrel.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Mountsorrel