The Village of North Cornelly

The Welsh village of North Cornelly is mostly within the county of Mid Glamorgan and has a population of approximately 7,000.

Most of North Cornelly is governed by Pen-y-bont ar Ogwr - Bridgend council with the remainder being in the area of Castell-nedd Port Talbot - Neath Port Talbot council

North Cornelly is policed by South Wales Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in North Cornelly is Bridgend (95.65%) with the remainder being in Aberavon (4.35%)

Do you know where the name North Cornelly comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about North Cornelly.

Advertisement

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/streetlist/public_html/locations/place.php on line 410

Map of the village of North Cornelly