The Village of Norton St Philip

The English village of Norton St Philip is located within the county of Somerset and has a population of approximately 1,400.

Most of Norton St Philip is governed by Mendip District council with the remainder being in the area of Bath and North East Somerset council

Norton St Philip is policed by Avon and Somerset Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Norton St Philip is Somerton and Frome (80.00%) with the remainder being in North East Somerset (20.00%)

Do you know where the name Norton St Philip comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Norton St Philip.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Norton St Philip