The Village of Oakhill

The English village of Oakhill is located within the county of Somerset and has a population of approximately 2,200.

Oakhill is governed by Mendip District council.

Oakhill is policed by Avon and Somerset Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Oakhill is Wells (85.71%) with the remainder being in Somerton and Frome (14.29%)

Do you know where the name Oakhill comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Oakhill.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Oakhill