The Village of Oaklands

The English village of Oaklands is located within the county of Hertfordshire and has a population of approximately 4,100.

Most of Oaklands is governed by Welwyn Hatfield District (B) council with the remainder being in the area of North Hertfordshire District council

Oaklands is policed by Hertfordshire Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Oaklands is Welwyn Hatfield (91.67%) with the remainder being in Stevenage (8.33%)

Do you know where the name Oaklands comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Oaklands.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Oaklands