The Town of Oldmeldrum

The Scottish town of Oldmeldrum is located within the county of Aberdeenshire and has a population of approximately 4,200.

Oldmeldrum is governed by Aberdeenshire council.

Oldmeldrum is policed by Police Scotland

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Oldmeldrum is Gordon (96.88%) with the remainder being in Banff and Buchan (3.13%)

Do you know where the name Oldmeldrum comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Oldmeldrum.

Advertisement

Warning: array_chunk(): Size parameter expected to be greater than 0 in /home/streetlist/public_html/locations/place.php on line 374

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/streetlist/public_html/locations/place.php on line 376

Map of the town of Oldmeldrum