The Town of Peacehaven

The English town of Peacehaven is located within the county of East Sussex and has a population of approximately 15,800.

Peacehaven is governed by Lewes District council.

Peacehaven is policed by Sussex Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Peacehaven is Brighton, Kemptown (92.31%) with the remainder being in Lewes (7.69%)

Do you know where the name Peacehaven comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Peacehaven.

Advertisement

Map of the town of Peacehaven