The Village of Powmill

The Scottish village of Powmill is mostly within the county of Perth and Kinross and has a population of approximately 1,000.

Most of Powmill is governed by council with the remainder being in the area of council

Powmill is policed by Police Scotland

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Powmill is Ochil and South Perthshire (83.33%) with the remainder being in Dunfermline and West Fife (16.67%)

Do you know where the name Powmill comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Powmill.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Powmill