Purley

Purley is located within the county of Greater London and has a population of approximately 27,600.

Most of Purley is governed by Croydon London Boro council with the remainder being in the area of Sutton London Boro council

Purley is policed by Metropolitan Police Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Purley is Croydon South (90.00%) with the remainder being in Carshalton and Wallington (10.00%)

Do you know where the name Purley comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Purley.

Advertisement

Map of Purley