The Town of Radstock

The English town of Radstock is located within the county of Somerset and has a population of approximately 12,400.

Most of Radstock is governed by Bath and North East Somerset council with the remainder being in the area of Mendip District council

Radstock is policed by Avon and Somerset Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Radstock is North East Somerset (94.59%) with the remainder being in Somerton and Frome (5.41%)

Do you know where the name Radstock comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Radstock.

Advertisement

Map of the town of Radstock