The Village of Redbourn

The English village of Redbourn is located within the county of Hertfordshire and has a population of approximately 5,500.

Most of Redbourn is governed by St. Albans District (B) council with the remainder being in the area of Dacorum District (B) council

Redbourn is policed by Hertfordshire Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Redbourn is Hitchin and Harpenden (94.12%) with the remainder being in Hemel Hempstead (5.88%)

Do you know where the name Redbourn comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Redbourn.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Redbourn

Estate Agents in Redbourn

Buying a House in Redbourn?, Browse our list of local Estate Agents below.