The Village of Ropley

The English village of Ropley is located within the county of Hampshire and has a population of approximately 2,300.

Most of Ropley is governed by East Hampshire District council with the remainder being in the area of Winchester District (B) council

Ropley is policed by Hampshire Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Ropley is East Hampshire (71.43%) with the remainder being in Meon Valley (28.57%)

Do you know where the name Ropley comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Ropley.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Ropley