The Village of Seend

The English village of Seend is located within the county of Wiltshire and has a population of approximately 1,400.

Seend is governed by Wiltshire council.

Seend is policed by Wiltshire Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Seend is Devizes (80.00%) with the remainder being in Chippenham (20.00%)

Do you know where the name Seend comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Seend.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Seend