The Town of Shepton Mallet

The English town of Shepton Mallet is located within the county of Somerset and has a population of approximately 11,300.

Shepton Mallet is governed by Mendip District council.

Shepton Mallet is policed by Avon and Somerset Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Shepton Mallet is Wells (97.22%) with the remainder being in Somerton and Frome (2.78%)

Do you know where the name Shepton Mallet comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Shepton Mallet.

Advertisement

Map of the town of Shepton Mallet

Estate Agents in Shepton Mallet

Buying a House in Shepton Mallet?, Browse our list of local Estate Agents below.