The Village of Shireoaks

The English village of Shireoaks is mostly within the county of Nottinghamshire and has a population of approximately 1,500.

Most of Shireoaks is governed by Bassetlaw District council with the remainder being in the area of Rotherham District (B) council

Most of Shireoaks is policed by Nottinghamshire Police with the remainder being policed by South Yorkshire Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Shireoaks is Bassetlaw (80.00%) with the remainder being in Rother Valley (20.00%)

Do you know where the name Shireoaks comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Shireoaks.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Shireoaks