The Village of Soldridge

The English village of Soldridge is located within the county of Hampshire and has a population of approximately 800.

Most of Soldridge is governed by East Hampshire District council with the remainder being in the area of Winchester District (B) council

Soldridge is policed by Hampshire Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Soldridge is East Hampshire (66.67%) with the remainder being in Winchester (33.33%)

Do you know where the name Soldridge comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Soldridge.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Soldridge